Public meetings of local interest
Tiburon Design Review Board: The meeting scheduled for Nov. 1 has been canceled.
Strawberry Design Review Board: 7:30 p.m. Nov. 5, first-floor meeting room, Strawberry Recreation Center, 118 E. Strawberry Drive.
Tiburon Town Council: 7:30 p.m. Nov. 7, council chambers, Tiburon Town Hall, 1505 Tiburon Blvd.
Mill Valley School District board of trustees: 6 p.m. Nov. 8, Mill Valley Middle School, 425 Sycamore Ave.
Belvedere Parks and Open Space Committee: 4 p.m. Nov. 8, Belvedere City Hall, 450 San Rafael Ave.
Richardson Bay Regional Agency board of directors: 5:30 p.m. Nov. 8, council chambers, Tiburon Town Hall, 1501 Tiburon Blvd.
Belvedere City Council: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 12, council chambers, Belvedere City Hall, 450 San Rafael Ave.
Reed Union School District board of trustees: 6 p.m. Nov. 13, staff development center, Bel Aire Elementary School, 277 Karen Way, Tiburon.
Strawberry Recreation District board of directors: 7 p.m. Nov. 13, first-floor meeting room, Strawberry Recreation Center, 118 E. Strawberry Drive.
Tiburon Fire Protection District board of directors: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 14, fire station 11, 1679 Tiburon Blvd.
Tiburon Planning Commission: 7:30 p.m. Nov. 14, council chambers, Tiburon Town Hall, 1505 Tiburon Blvd.
Belvedere Planning Commission: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20, council chambers, Belvedere City Hall, 450 San Rafael Ave.
Belvedere Planning Commission tentative agenda
The Belvedere Planning Commission meets at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20 in council chambers at Belvedere City Hall, 450 San Rafael Ave. The following items are on the tentative agenda:
• Design review for retroactive approval of an exterior paint job in the Benjamin Moore color chantilly lace, a shade of white, and black trim at 138 Madrona Ave. Owner: Judith Anne Feeley.
• Design review for approval of an exterior paint job in mascarpone, a shade of white, and the addition of a hot tub to the existing deck on the right side of the home at 5 North Point Circle. Owner: Robert and Lindsey Burmeister.
• Design review and demolition for construction of a new addition and garage at 17 Leeward Road. Owner: Judy Webb.
• Design review, exception to total floor area and variance applications to raise the existing carport, convert it to a garage and expand the garage by adding space for another car for the home at 180 Beach Road. The required setback is 5 feet and the project proposes a 2-foot setback. Owners: Cliff and Pamela Plumer.
• Consideration of proposed amendments to Title 19, Zoning section of the Belvedere Municipal Code regarding height measurement in the R1-L and R-2 zoning districts.
• Demolition, retroactive design review and variances for the property located at 12 Laurel Ave. Other improvements include but are not limited to replacement fencing, stamped concrete driveway, new driveway gate and artificial turf at the front of the residence. Owner: Sandra Solomon.